As one of Nashville’s biggest and fastest-growing software companies, Edgenet is looking to grow our marketing team. We serve some of the largest, most respected companies in the world including Lowe’s, True Value, Autozone, 3M, Bosch and thousands of other Fortune 1000 organizations.
To support our continued growth, we are looking for an energetic, creative, and detail-oriented Product Marketing Manager to join our team. If you are an individual with 5+ years of experience in product marketing, we’d like to talk to you. Your responsibilities will include defining and driving a results-oriented marketing plan for the Product Content Cloud (PCC) solution, while executing marketing programs such as: lead generation, market awareness, and sales support activities.
Specific duties will include:
- Collaborate with product, sales and marketing teams to develop product marketing strategies for both customers and prospects, in particular, go-to-market strategies for our Product Content Cloud solutions.
- Deliver high-impact, interactive lead generation programs including email campaigns, events, advertising, interactive programs (i.e., webinars, newsletters), etc.
- Build target market analysis and customer segmentation including customer profile, industry profile, competitive profile, functionality gap profile, and market penetration analysis.
- Develop strategic positioning and messaging for the respective solution set including strategic vision, product positioning, market positioning, and value proposition.
- Develop communication materials for specific programs including written communications, website content, sales enablement, collateral, etc.
- Ensure prominent and consistent messaging and placement for Edgenet solutions in the customer, press, and product content management communities.
- Be the chief evangelist and voice for the Product Content Cloud solution.
- Work in company Salesforce and Hubspot systems to execute programs and track performance including lead generation, opportunity creation and closed sales goals.
- Bachelors degree required, minimum of 5+ years marketing or product marketing experience, ideally in the B2B software/technology/SaaS space.
- A successful track record which includes past experience building creative marketing programs that demonstrated tangible results against objectives.
- Pragmatic Marketing alumni are ideal.
- High energy, detail-oriented and organized, including an ability to support multiple simultaneous projects and program elements in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely outward-facing, with strong communication, interpersonal and follow-up skills preferably with past experience in a client service environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in building clear, effective marketing content.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and marketing automation platforms is desirable.
Please contact Ben Velker at email@example.com for more information or to submit your resume.